Below we have some troubleshooting tips for you to try:
- Uninstall the Animal Jam Desktop Downloadable Client app from your computer, restart, then re-install the app.
- If Animal Jam Desktop Downloadable Client is taking a long time to load, we suggest closing all other programs or browsers. Make sure your computer isn't downloading anything else, as this will slow down your internet.
- If possible, try logging in from a different computer to see if the issue persists. If it does not, the issue most likely lies with the computer itself.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your internet connection, verify that your network and computer hardware are in working order, then contact your internet service provider's customer support.
- Verify that the time and date on your computer are accurate.
You can also find more information on our webpage for the Downloadable Client: https://www.animaljam.com/apps