For Google Chrome users:
Google Chrome has an integrated Flash Player so users are no longer required to download an external version of the program. In order to allow or block content settings for specific sites, please click this Content Settings guide and add the Animal Jam URL to the Hostname Pattern.
You can also enable/disable Flash Player specifically for the Animal Jam website in Chrome by:
- Make sure you are on https://www.animaljam.com/
- Locate the "Lock" icon in the top left in the address bar and click it (this should be next to the "page refresh" button)
- A drop down menu will open, locate the "Flash" option
- To Allow, pick the option "Always allow on this site"
- After allowing, you will need to reload your page
For other browsers:
1. Check to see if Flash Player is installed on your computer by clicking "Check Now" here.
2. If you don't have the latest version of Flash Player, download it here: Adobe Flash Player download
3. Once the download is complete, follow the prompts that appear on the download page.
4. Use one of the following links to enable Flash Player in your browser:
- For Internet Explorer, see Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer
- For Internet Explorer for Windows 10, see Enable Flash Player for IE on Windows 10
- For Edge on Windows 10, see Enable Flash Player for Edge on Windows 10
- For Firefox on any OS, see Enable Flash Player for Firefox
- For Safari on Mac OS, see Enable Flash Player for Safari
- For Opera, see Enable Flash Player for Opera
5. Verify that Flash Player is installed correctly by visiting this page and checking if the clouds are moving in the picture at the bottom of the page.
If you are still having issues, check these links below for more help!
- Installation problems for Windows 7 and older
- Flash Player issues for Windows 8
- Installation problems for Mac OS
- Contact Adobe Customer Care
Please Note: The steps above are in reference to Adobe's help page for Flash Player, here.