The following is a list of troubleshooting tips for the most commonly encountered technical difficulties while playing Animal Jam:
- Close all browser windows—if you are using a Mac, you must fully quit the program through the menu—then restart your browser and log back into Animal Jam.
- Update your internet browser to its most current version.
- If possible, try logging in from a different computer to see if the issue persists. If it does not, the issue most likely lies with the computer itself.
- If you are experiencing a problem with your internet connection, verify that your network and computer hardware are in working order, then contact your internet service provider's customer support.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Verify that the time and date on your computer are accurate.
- Use a different web browser to log into Animal Jam. Please note that older versions of Internet Explorer may not be compatible with Animal Jam, and due to partial incompatibility with Adobe Flash, Safari will not show all of Animal Jam's effects properly.
- Update your Adobe Flash Player to its latest version. This is particularly helpful if loading Animal Jam results in a black or gray screen, or if the loading screen sticks at a certain point.
- Uninstall and then reinstall Adobe Flash.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact us.