There may be a number of reasons you are not receiving Parent Account activation or password reset emails.
- Check the Spam and Junk folders of your email. Important emails occasionally get misidentified as spam.
- Verify that the parent email address entered during registration is correct. If your email address was entered incorrectly, click here to learn how to update it.
- If you use AOL, try updating your parent email to another email address from a different provider, such as Gmail or Yahoo.
If you are still not receiving important emails from Animal Jam HQ, please contact us and include the following information:
- Animal Jam player account username
- Parent email address used during registration
- Correct email address
- If you have successfully purchased an Animal Jam membership, please include the Animal Jam Transaction ID or confirmation number