To reset your Parent Account password:
- Visit the Parent Account.
- Click the Forgot Your Password? link beneath the username and password login fields.
- Type your parent email in the field, then click the Submit button.
- A password reset email will be sent to your parent email address. If the email does not arrive in your inbox after a short while, check your Spam or Junk folders to assure its arrival.
- Click on the link provided in the email or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.
- Type a new password in the appropriate field, then retype to confirm it. Your Parent Account password will then be changed.
Please note that if you have requested multiple password resets, only the most recent email/link sent from Animal Jam will work.
To update your existing Parent Account password:
- Log into the Parent Account.
- Click on the Change Parent Password bar on the right of the Parent Account.
- Type your existing password and your new password in the appropriate fields, then click the Save button.
You will be able to use your new password the next time you log into your Parent Account.