Please note that this option is only available for purchases made on our website, www.AnimalJam.com. If your recurring membership was purchased via an in-app purchase, you will need to contact the app store (Google, Apple, Amazon) to cancel your recurring membership.
- Log into your Parent Account.
- Select the username of the player account with the recurring membership you would like to cancel.
- Under the Membership tab, click the Change link found beneath the text that reads Auto-Renew: On.
- A pop-up warning will appear, stating the date the membership will expire if Auto Renew is turned off.
- To confirm cancellation of recurring membership, click the Yes button.
The player account will still be able to enjoy the benefits of its Animal Jam membership until the time has elapsed.
Please note that the above instructions can only be followed if you have activated your Parent Account. Click here to find instructions for activating your parent account.
You may also "submit a request below". Please be sure and provide all requested information when choosing the "Billing Issues" option and "Main issue - Cancel Payments". This will take longer and may not be reached before the recurring date, so be sure to allow ample time if you choose not to activate your parent account.