- Locate the welcome email sent by Animal Jam HQ upon creation of your child's account. If the email does not arrive in your inbox after a short while, check your Spam or Junk folders to assure its arrival.
- Click on the link provided in the email or copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar.
- Type the password you would like for your Parent Account, then click the Continue button. Your Parent Account will then be activated.
Please note that if the parent email address entered during player account creation is misspelled or incorrect, you will not be able to successfully activate your Parent Account. Until a Parent Account is activated, only five player accounts can be created under the same parent email address.
If you need to correct an incorrect parent email address, please contact us and include the following information:
- Animal Jam player account username
- Parent email address used during registration
- Correct email address
- If you have successfully purchased an Animal Jam membership, please include the Animal Jam Transaction ID or confirmation number.