Prior to enabling Flash Player, make sure it is already downloaded on your computer. you can check if it is downloaded by click here and selecting Check Now option. To download Flash Player, click here.
To enable the Flash Player:
1. Open a new browser tab or window, and type opera://settings
2. This link will take you to the Settings page. From here, type Flash in the search field.
3. Select the Allow sites to run Flash option.
4. Click the Manage Exceptions... button on that same page.
5. Type http://AnimalJam.com , make sure that the Behavior says Allow, and click the Done button.
6. Refresh your browser and you should be good to go.