Prior to enabling Flash Player, make sure it is already downloaded on your computer. you can check if it is downloaded by click here and selecting Check Now option. To download Flash Player, click here.
To enable Flash Player:
1. Open Firefox and click the Tools option on the top-right of the screen (looks like three horizontal lines).
2. In the drop-down, click the option called Add-ons.
3. Of the options on the left side of the screen, choose Plugins. It looks like a blue box.
4. Scroll down the list of Plugins until you find Shockwave Flash (this is another name for Flash Player).
5. The enable Flash, click the drop-down box on the Shockwave Flash plugin and choose Always Activate.
6. Close your browser. You should be good to go now!