Prior to enabling Flash Player, make sure it is already downloaded on your computer. you can check if it is downloaded by click here and selecting Check Now option. To download Flash Player, click here.
To enable Flash Player:
1. Open Internet Explore and click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of the browser. The icon looks like a small gear.
2. Once clicked, a pop-up menu appears. Click the Manage Add-ons option.
3. In the box that opens, find and click the option called Tools and Extensions.
4. On the right side of the box, look for an option called Shockwave Flash Object and click it.
5. Click the Enable option at the bottom-right of the window. Once this is done, you can close the window and you should be good to go!