Prior to enabling Flash Player, make sure it is already downloaded on your computer. you can check if it is downloaded by click here and selecting Check Now option. To download Flash Player, click here.
To enable the Flash Player:
1. Open a new browser tab or window, click Safari in the tool bar at the top.
2. In the drop-down, choose Preferences.
3. Select the Security. Make sure that Enable Java Script and Allow Plug-ins both have check-marks next to them with the blue box. If they don't, click the box to next to each to add the check-marks.
4. Click the blue Plug-in Settings button on that same page.
5. Select Adobe Flash Player and make sure the box next to it is checked.
6. At the bottom of the page you will see When visiting other websites. Clock the drop-down and change that to On. This should also change the Currently Open Websites section above to On for any webpages open.
6. Click Done at the bottom and refresh your browser. You should be good to go.