- Try a different browser - For example, if you regularly use Internet Explorer, you can try using Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox instead. You can also try updating the one you currently have.
- Clear your computer storage (cache) of old data - Please follow the instructions for the Web Browser you are using to clear your cache and other temporary Internet files.
How to clear internet browser cache:
Safari - Please note, Safari will not show all of the game's effects properly since it isn't fully compatible with Adobe Flash.
After you have cleared the cache, you must restart the browser.
Please make sure the date and time settings on your computer are correct. To do this, please take the following steps:
- Right click on the date/time usually found on the bottom right of your screen
- Select "adjust date/time"
- Double check the date, time and especially year.
- Click "Apply" to make sure your changes save. Once you have done this, re-open your web browser and attempt your purchase again.